Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What is this blog about?

Well, I'll be honest with you guys. This summer, I am living with one of my friends. Her name is Grace. She is super sweet and nice. There is only one problem. She is just annoying as hell and socially awkward and it makes me die a little bit inside everyday to live with her. I really do like her as a friend, but living with her is a completely different matter. So basically, the point of this blog is for me to rant about Grace and how she annoys me. The name of the blog is "Ways to Kill Grace," but don't worry, I will NEVER actually kill Grace or anyone for that matter (totally see a lawsuit in the future). It is just a way for me to vent my frustrations at living with a girl who has the emotional range of a cat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment